At the Ghana Free Zones Authority, our mission is to help transform Ghana into the Gateway to West Africa by creating an attractive and conducive business environment through the provision of competitive free zone incentives and operation of an efficient “one-stop-shop” for the promotion and enhancement of domestic and foreign investment.
Below are some of the support services we provide.
- Provision of information on investment opportunities in the free zone
- Issuing of licenses to approved free zone enterprises
- Assisting in securing other permits from related agencies such as Environmental Protection Agency, Ghana Water Company,Electricity Company, Ghana Telecom
- Providing ready facilities i.e. serviced land and utilities at the designated Export Processing Zones
- Obtaining work/residence permits for expatriates in the free zone
- Investor aftercare and follow-up to ensure ease of doing business in Ghana.
- Providing any other services requested by investors
News and Events
Executive Chairperson of Reroy Group, a leading cable manufacturing company, Kate Quartey Papafio has been awarded in this year’s Ghana Women Excellence in Business awards. The third edition which took place over the weekend is an annual event, which is meant to celebrate Ghanaian women who are excelling in various fields of endeavour and contributingApril 26, 2018
Cargill Inc, a leading producer and distributor of agricultural products, sees the cocoa market broadly balanced in the current 2017/18 season and is aiming to expand its processing capacity in producer countries. Crops in West Africa got off to a strong start in 2017/18, but production tapered off, reducing the chance of another global surplus,April 26, 2018
April 24, 2018
April 24, 2018