At the Ghana Free Zones Authority, our mission is to help transform Ghana into the Gateway to West Africa by creating an attractive and conducive business environment through the provision of competitive free zone incentives and operation of an efficient “one-stop-shop” for the promotion and enhancement of domestic and foreign investment.
Below are some of the support services we provide.
- Provision of information on investment opportunities in the free zone
- Issuing of licenses to approved free zone enterprises
- Assisting in securing other permits from related agencies such as Environmental Protection Agency, Ghana Water Company,Electricity Company, Ghana Telecom
- Providing ready facilities i.e. serviced land and utilities at the designated Export Processing Zones
- Obtaining work/residence permits for expatriates in the free zone
- Investor aftercare and follow-up to ensure ease of doing business in Ghana.
- Providing any other services requested by investors
News and Events
The Ghana Free Zones Authority has celebrated its 2019 investment week in Tamale. The celebration instituted in 2017, has been organized annually with the aim of raising public awareness about the free zones program. The event has been successfully organized in Accra for two (2) consecutive years bringing together captains of businesses from the privateSeptember 30, 2019
August 29, 2019
Circulars from the Ghana Free Zones Authority is available on this page, please ensure you have Adobe Reader to view the documents as they are in the widely accepted PDF Format. All downloads require Adobe PDF Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Reader Installed, please use the link below to download a free copy. DownloadJuly 30, 2019
Date: 26th – 28th July 2019 Venue: Accra International Conference Center Time: 9am -7:30pm Each DayJuly 19, 2019