At the Ghana Free Zones Authority, our mission is to help transform Ghana into the Gateway to West Africa by creating an attractive and conducive business environment through the provision of competitive free zone incentives and operation of an efficient “one-stop-shop” for the promotion and enhancement of domestic and foreign investment.
Below are some of the support services we provide.
- Provision of information on investment opportunities in the free zone
- Issuing of licenses to approved free zone enterprises
- Assisting in securing other permits from related agencies such as Environmental Protection Agency, Ghana Water Company,Electricity Company, Ghana Telecom
- Providing ready facilities i.e. serviced land and utilities at the designated Export Processing Zones
- Obtaining work/residence permits for expatriates in the free zone
- Investor aftercare and follow-up to ensure ease of doing business in Ghana.
- Providing any other services requested by investors
News and Events
Ghana’s economy expanded by 3.9% in the second quarter of this year, according to provisional figures from the Ghana Statistical Service. During the same period last year where Covid-19 had emerged, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate was -5.7%. As the economy rebounds, visit the Ghana Free Zones Authority to find out about Government’sSeptember 16, 2021
Hon Alan Kyerematen with Amb. Michael A.N.N.Y Oquaye Jnr. and Mr Kinsley JoJo Fosu A two-day Public-Private Sector Dialogue on the Role of the Private Sector in Ghana’s Post COVID Economic Recovery was hosted by the His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, President of the Republic of Ghana, at the Kempinski Grand Hotel fromSeptember 15, 2021
Wamkele Mene, AfCFTA Secretary-General Wamkele Mene, Secretary-General of the African Continental Free Trade Area Secretariat, has said his outfit has established a court that will serve as a dispute resolution forum. The move according to Wamkele Mene is hinged on inspiring confidence among traders, offer clarity and certainty of trade deals as they useSeptember 11, 2021
The CEO of the Ghana Free Zones Authority on the 9th of September 2021 embarked on a working tour of the Tema Export Processing Zone (TEPZ). The TEPZ which caters to most of the Free Zone enterprises is critical to the success and growth of Ghana’s export-focus orientation. Speaking to a cross-section of employees, theSeptember 10, 2021